Friday, December 16, 2011

5S Process


Tackling cleaning my room....
1st-I sorted through my clothes, divided them into what needed to be hangup or put in the drawers and bags that needed to be hung in my other closet. 
2nd-I straightened up and put everything in its proper place, I like to keep my clothes and closet color coordinated. 
3rd- I'm trying to maintain cleaning up after myself so that it stays clean!! 
4rd-I now make sure that once I do laundry or come home from vacation to put everything away once its clean and washed otherwise it will just turn into a massive pile once again on my futon. 
5th-Sustain clean room!! This requires me to put things away when I'm done using them and not expecting to come back later and deal with it because then it just turns into a bigger pile with everyday that goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment