Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Professional Development Plan (PDP)



  • What should be in a PDP for this class? -My career/life overall goals for the future.
  • Where are you now in your life? -Graduating in May 2012 looking to seek employment in the Zoo Keeper field or some field working with animals. Wanting to travel the world and experience more in life.
  • Where do you want to be? -5 years I want to have traveled the world, be married or in a loving/happy relationship. Happy with my career and life choices. Hopefully working at a job centered around animal care potentially working my way up to be a Animal Curator at a Zoo. 1o years I want to have children, a house and a career I enjoy with lots of family and love in my life.(Be happy!)
  • Long Term Goals -A career centered around animals and being happy with my job no matter what. I don't ever wanna feel like I'm not enjoying what I'm doing.
  • Strategy -Work hard in school to graduate, be focused on what I really want for my career/future and not what others expect from me or want me to do based on financial situations. Be very open to trying new things and experiencing everything life has to offer.
  • Enduring (Values) -Be focused, family is always the most important thing in my life, remember to make myself happy in the long run, morals, and ethical values. I value local/small business.
  • Skills list -Willing to learn, eager, focused, determined, hard working.

No comments:

Post a Comment