Sunday, October 23, 2011

Diversity

Talk about what diversity means to you. And explain how valuing and championing diversity will help you in your career.
-Diversity to me means being diverse in religion, culture, race, and so many more ways of life.  In my career I'll be open to all diversities, especially since I want to travel being open to different cultures will really help me keep an open mind and not judge others and the way they live.

Post the diversity statements from 5 companies or organizations in your field of interest, comment how they are similar and/or different. How do each of these fit with your own diversity values?
-Diversity statements could not be found under any of the jobs postings I found for my career path.

2 comments:

  1. Milwaukee County is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is actively seeking qualified applicants for various positions throughout County government. Milwaukee County does not discriminate based on age, ancestry/national origin, arrest/conviction record, color, creed, disability, marital status, military membership, race, sex or sexual orientation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.stpaul.gov/quicklinks.aspx

    ReplyDelete